0.5: post rules1: Each PERSON has to share 13 things about them.
2: ANSWER the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3: CHOOSE 13 people.
4: You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
5: You can't say that you don't do tags.
6: Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
7: YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
8: You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc. Unless you don't want to I really don't care.
9: Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
10: Eat pizzas.
11: Try to find an original 11th rule: Worship the hypno toad...
12: Try to find an original 12th rule: You must be TOTALLY honest with your answers
13: Try to find an original 13th rule: You should LOVE LAMP!
1. Some of you may know that I am autistic (in the high-functioning category, so I do posses the ability to have a normal life).
2. Those who know me will know that I am a film buff, but what you may not know is that I am such a film buff, I own an actual Super-8 Film Camera, a Bolex 16mm Film Camera, a Super-8 film projector, and a 16mm film projector!
3. I also have two animation cels, one from "The Brave Little Toaster" and the other from "Robot Carnival," both from 1987.
4. I am a huge fan of British television, not just with "Doctor Who," but with the classic comedy shows including "Monty Python's Flying Circus," "The Young Ones," and "Bottom."
5. I have highly liberal political views, and I have actually met U.S. Presidential candidate (and Vermont Senator) Bernie Sanders twice this year.
6. My great-grandfather (on my mom's side) patented the Metro wire-shelving, so my mom's family is actually quite wealthy (I would call myself upper-middle class).
7. I live in the state of Vermont, so I personally know the founders of the Ice Cream chain Ben & Jerry's (Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield). BTW, Jerry's a hugger.
8. I used to be a Brony until around Season 3 and Equestria Girls, when the quality started to decline in my opinion, however the first two seasons are smarter than average. In the past year, I HAVE managed to write one FanFic based on MLP and Tommy Wiseau's masterpiece "The Room" in The Odd Case of Scooty Wiseau.
9. I am a highly emotionally sensitive person, but I rarely cry except when I'm really distraught.
10. I have extreame diverse tastes in film and TV; for example, I love the cheesy gore-fest "Riki Oh: The Story of Ricky" and the touching drama "Whale Rider" with equal affection.
11. I do watch Thomas the Tank Engine occasionally, but almost always the earlier episodes that I saw from my youth, but NEVER the newer ones (season 6 onwards), and don't get me started on the theatrical movie "Thomas and the Magic Railroad," ugh....
12. I consider viewing The Transformers episode "Divide and Conquer" to be a key moment in my youth, starting off my creative life.
13. I don't think I, or anyone, could stress how important Bionicle's toys, and especially its story, was in developing who I am as a person, influencing my tastes in food, culture, and even leading into me becoming a film buff!
1. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
As a freelance writer and filmmaker, but there's no way of being sure.
2. Would you fall in love with someone from the internet?
Hasn't happened to me yet, but I would be cautious.
3. Favourite food?
Honestly, I would say Habachi Beef with fried rice...
4. Your favourite animal and why.
I would say without hesitation the dog, especially with the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
5. You are home alone for two weeks. What do you do that you can't do with everyone else at home?
6. Bionicle Classic or Bionicle 2015?
Totally Bionicle Classic, the new one shows potential, but they could be a little more creative, name wise (Classic: Maku, Huki, Vakama, Kane-Ra; 2015: Protector of Water, Skull Spider, Skull Chrusher, Skull Grinder).
7. Which song makes you sad?
A tie between Exile, by Enya and Passion of the Christ, Resurrection The opening bit for the latter is epic, but after 2:08 it becomes very emotional.
8. You have to give up one of these forever: Pizza, Hamburger, or Ice Cream?
Difficult choice, but I would have to say Hamburger, because it is technically beef, so hopefully I could still have filet mignons.
9. Favorite country in the world? (You can't choose the one you live in)
That's a hard choice, but I would have to choose New Zealand.
10. Favourite color, and something on which you would hate it to be used.
Orange, and I guess it would enrage me to no end if I saw it on that skank Nancy Grace's shirt....
11. You are forced to wear only one color for the rest of your life, and you can't choose you favourite color. Which would it be?
I absoloutley hate that question because it forces me to conform to a certain way of life, so I have no comment.
12. A music genre you absolutely hate and why.
I cannot be sure, but I would feel the closest would be Bubble-gum pop, Rebecca Black's Friday, need I say no more.
13. Had fun on this or felt annoyed?
A little bit of both, annoyed because I was in the middle of a project (July-Dorowsky).
My 13 Questions:
1. How would your soul to be like?
2. Where on the political spectrum are you?
3. What is your favorite period in human history?
4. Which celebrity do you despise the most, and how would you torture him or her?
5. If you were to change anything about Bionicle 2015, what would it be?
6. What is the most emotional experience you have had while watching anything (movie, TV show, or actual event)?
7. What would be the most insane hobby you would be willing to try out?
8. Are you hoping to have children, and if so, how many?
9. On a scale of 1-10, what is your average anger level?
10. Which video game world you would like to live in?
11. What's your biggest Guilty Pleasure?
12. What are your primary inspirations in your path in life?
13. What would you expect your afterlife to be like?
13 Tagged basterds:
gojifan1993.deviantart.com venom-xz3.deviantart.com felipe1355.deviantart.com voidchicken.deviantart.com vrahno.deviantart.com insomniasmoothie.deviantart.co… hinataelyontoph.deviantart.com ids5621.deviantart.com dustyoldroses.deviantart.com edictarts.deviantart.com glancojusticar.deviantart.com tishadster.deviantart.com llortor.deviantart.com